As a family law attorney, I appreciate that every client I represent is moving through one of the most challenging moments of his or her life. At the end of this process, though, everyone will begin a new chapter, and it's my job to guide a client to that destination with meaningful communication, knowledge counseling, and a little bit of creativity. In providing that service, I can draw on trial experience in four counties and a variety of practice areas.
I have called a number of places home, but always seemed to find myself back in Charlotte. Outside of work, you'll find me walking on the Little Sugar Creek Greenway with my fiancee and our dog, watching soccer in the French Quarter, or spending weekends at the beach.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law 100%
- North Carolina, 2018
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Major: Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Family Law Section, Member, 2018 to Present
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Pro Bono & Legal Recruitment Committee, Member, 2020 to Present
- Pro Bono Publico, 1L of the Year