Read Our Articles
Our law firm frequently updates this section of our site to help people better understand important North Carolina family law issues. Come back to read the latest about family law, divorce, custody, support, and other family law topics.
- 3 reasons many couples need prenuptial or postnuptial agreements
- Study finds that divorce may negatively affect heart health
- Collaborative divorce growing in popularity for North Carolina couples
- Understanding North Carolina child custody laws
- North Carolina divorce basics: property division
- The basics of North Carolina alimony
- Estate tax compromised reached; good planning still necessary
- How to Talk to Your Children About Your Pending Divorce
- North Carolina Divorce: What Should Happen to the Family Home?
- North Carolina Divorce: When Is an Ex-Spouse Entitled to Alimony?
- Questions to Ask Before Getting a Divorce
- Getting Started With a Divorce in Charlotte, NC
- Divorce Laws in North Carolina
- Divorce Myths Debunked
- Can Google Find “The Best Divorce Lawyer in Charlotte, NC” for Me?