Helping Clients Navigate A Course To A Better Future

Is It Possible To Retain Guardianship Of A Special-Needs Child Who Has Turned 18?

If you have a disabled child, you may be concerned about his or her transition to adulthood. Establishing a guardianship can help you ensure that your child’s health care and financial needs are met. A guardianship can also be necessary if you have an elderly parent with diminishing mental capacity.

Have Further Questions About Guardianships In North Carolina?

Please visit our Family Law FAQs page for additional answers to frequently asked North Carolina family law questions.

Our Lawyers Are Prepared To Help.

At Kennedy Law Associates, our lawyers take the time to get to know our clients through an in-depth initial domestic consultation. By learning about your unique situation, your concerns, and your goals, we can craft a tailored plan that is right for you moving forward.

Our attorneys have helped many satisfied clients throughout North Carolina. For additional information about our approach, please call us at 704-512-0619 or send us an email.