Guidance Through A Difficult Time
When you turn to the services of a North Carolina family law attorney, you are likely going through a trying time. Since these occasions tend to be marked by confusion, you may have questions about advancing to the next chapter of your life.
At Kennedy Law Associates, we take a caring and committed approach to helping clients in the Charlotte area, and we provide sensible, experienced guidance.
Family Law FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions we receive in our North Carolina family law consultations:
- Should I Get a Prenup in North Carolina?
- Can a Prenup Be Overturned?
- Does Divorce Invalidate a Will in North Carolina?
- Does Mediation Work in Divorce?
- Do I Need A Lawyer For ADR/Mediation?
- Do I Need A Guardianship For My Special Needs Child?
We Can Help You Navigate A Challenging Situation
At Kennedy Law Associates, our North Carolina attorneys can provide you with the answers you need. When you schedule an initial domestic consultation, you will have the opportunity to meet with a legal professional who is attentive and committed to your case.